Ballinacourty House is a beautifully restored 18th century stone building.
Dating from 1833, the building was originally a stable complex, part of a great Estate.
The original Ballinacourty House was destroyed during the troubles in 1922.
See www.aherlow.com/walking for routes and maps.
We are only 2 hours’ drive from Dublin, 1 hour from Cork & Limerick.
Please see Restaurant page for full details of menus and opening hours.